SKB’s 3RR Series Removable Shock Rack Transport cases that are available in 7 sizes, 3U,4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U.These new Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 pounds can be accommodated as a special order option. The 3RR Series Removable Racks are 24” deep from rail to rail with a standard 19” rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2” deep front lid and a 5” deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24”, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending “positive lock” latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment. The interior rack is also completely removable allowing complete frame access for bench integration.
Standard color is Black, also available in Desert Tan or OD Green.
- Completely removable frame for acces to bench integration
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- .optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19” Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24” rail to rail,
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2” front lid, and 5” rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
Whom do I call for replacement parts? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Do you make custom cases? Minimum quantities are required. Contact our Industrial Division at 800-783-0087 or see our Custom Cases page.
What do I have to do before I return my case or rack for repair? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087 for a Return Authorization Number.
Does a Warranty Card come with my case? No warranty card is necessary. Just remember to keep your proof of purchase.
Where will I find my model number on my case? It is not on your case. You will find the number on your original proof of purchase receipt. That is why it important to keep your original receipt.
How long will a repair take? Usually about two weeks from the time we receive your case.