The 1SKB-SC191U, a 1U rack size, is constructed of a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon. This soft case has been developed with the focus on portability and includes an adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport. The case can be used for transporting testing or smaller rackmounted equipment.
The 14.8” depth (front rail to back flap) provides plenty of room for the most popular wireless systems. The padded front and back lid has heavy duty zippers that allow for the flaps to open fully and fold underneath. A zippered pouch on the inside front flap provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae. An ample sized exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs. Threaded steel rack rails are recessed to provide protection for equipment controls without inhibiting proper antennae placement. These cases are covered by SKB’s one year Soft Product warranty.
- Constructed of wood a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon
- Adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport
- 14.8” depth (front rail to back flap}
- Padded front and back lids have heavy duty zippers
- Exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs
- Interior front pouch that provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae
- Recessed threaded steel rack rails
- Covered by SKB’s One Year Soft Product Warranty
Special Note: * Front Rail Clearance is 1.25″
Whom do I call for replacement parts? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Do you make custom cases? Minimum quantities are required. Contact our Industrial Division at 800-783-0087 or see our Custom Cases page.
What do I have to do before I return my case or rack for repair? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087 for a Return Authorization Number.
Does a Warranty Card come with my case? No warranty card is necessary. Just remember to keep your proof of purchase.
Where will I find my model number on my case? It is not on your case. You will find the number on your original proof of purchase receipt. That is why it important to keep your original receipt.
How long will a repair take? Usually about two weeks from the time we receive your case.