The iSeries 1006 Custom Single Pistol Case is a custom waterproof case designed to fit a single pistol along with accessories. The custom interior features an adjustable high density foam with a cutout to fit various pistols (up to 25 different styles) as well as an accessory slot for additional gear.
Pistols tested* to fit within the iSeries 1006 Custom Single Pistol Case:
– Accu-Tek 308 – Beretta 84FS – Bersa Thunder – Colt Defender Series 90 – Colt Defender New Agent – Colt Defender Night Defender – Glock 17, 19, 26 – Glock 22, 23, 27 – Glock 20, 29 – Glock 21, 30, 36 – Glock 25, 28 – Glock 31, 32, 33 – Glock 38, 39 – Kel-Tec P11 – Kahr CW9 – Sig P232 – Smith & Wesson M&P9c – Smith & Wesson M&P40c – Smith & Wesson M&P45c – Smith & Wesson M&P357c – Smith & Wesson 945 – Smith & Wesson Chief Special 45 – Smith & Wesson J Frame .38 Revolver – Walther 380 – Walther PPS – Walther P22 – Walther PPK/S
* Other non-verified models may also fit within this foam set.
About our iSeries iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature gasketed, waterproof and dustproof submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable snap down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Adjustable custom cut out to house 25 different styles of handguns.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin.
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F).
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J).
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67).
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
- Patented “trigger release” latch system.
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Two padlock locations.
Whom do I call for replacement parts? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Do you make custom cases? Minimum quantities are required. Contact our Industrial Division at 800-783-0087 or see our Custom Cases page.
What do I have to do before I return my case or rack for repair? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087 for a Return Authorization Number.
Does a Warranty Card come with my case? No warranty card is necessary. Just remember to keep your proof of purchase.
Where will I find my model number on my case? It is not on your case. You will find the number on your original proof of purchase receipt. That is why it important to keep your original receipt.
How long will a repair take? Usually about two weeks from the time we receive your case.