The interior of the 3i-5014-DB MIL-STD Watertight Injection Molded Double Bow case / Bow case/Rifle Combo case interior measures 50″ L x 13.5″ W x 6″ D and features a bunk-bed storage system with rigid foam dividers to provide separate compartments with convoluted foam in the lid for stable positioning of two bows or a bow/rifle combination.
The 3i- 5014-DB MIL-STD Injection Molded Double Bow / Bow/Rifle Combo Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock and in-line skate style wheels so transporting your gear around the world or in the back of your truck is worry and trouble free.
SKB’s iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Bunk-bed storage system with rigid foam dividers.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Whom do I call for replacement parts? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Do you make custom cases? Minimum quantities are required. Contact our Industrial Division at 800-783-0087 or see our Custom Cases page.
What do I have to do before I return my case or rack for repair? Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087 for a Return Authorization Number.
Does a Warranty Card come with my case? No warranty card is necessary. Just remember to keep your proof of purchase.
Where will I find my model number on my case? It is not on your case. You will find the number on your original proof of purchase receipt. That is why it important to keep your original receipt.
How long will a repair take? Usually about two weeks from the time we receive your case.